RECIPE: Stella Artois Grilled Shrimp Appetizer
Quick, easy and Tasty! Try this amazing shrimp recipe with Stella Artois and enjoy.
12 Oz Stella Artois Beer
16 Oz Brown Shrimp, peeled and deveined
10 Oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup Shock Top Belgian White
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
16 Oz french baguette bread
- Combine 1 cup of the beer with the shrimp in a zipper bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining beer with the mushroom soup in a skillet over medium‑low heat, cook for 10 minutes, and keep warm.
- Thaw bread and bake according to package directions.
- Cool for 10 minutes, slice thin, wrap in a cloth napkin, and keep warm.
- Season shrimp with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a grilling mesh.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to 375°F.
- Grill shrimp for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from fire and keep warm in foil covered dish.
- Dip each shrimp in mushroom beer sauce and serve on a slice of baguette.