RECIPE: Stella Artois Grilled Shrimp Appetizer
- 1 bottle (11.2 oz.) Stella Artois Beer
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) jumbo H-E-B Wild Gulf Brown Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12 oz.) container H-E-B Chef Prepared Creamy Four Mushroom Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. H-E-B Olive Oil
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. H-E-B French Baguette Artisan Bread
Pairing Recommendation: Stella Artois
- Combine 1 cup of the beer with the shrimp in a zipper bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining beer with the mushroom sauce in a skillet over medium-low heat, cook for 10 minutes, and keep warm.
- Thaw bread and bake according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes, slice thin, wrap in a cloth napkin, and keep warm.
- Season shrimp with olive oil, salt, and pepper and thread onto metal or water-soaked bamboo skewers or use a vegetable grilling rack. Heat gas or charcoal grill to 375°F. Grill shrimp for 2 minutes per side. Remove from fi re and keep warm in foil-covered dish.
- Dip each shrimp in mushroom beer sauce and serve on a slice of baguette.
FOR THIS RECIPE AND MORE = Click Here